2015年10月22日星期四

Shanghai Disney resort holding a jobs fair

Now this could be a chance to fulfil a childhood dream. Shanghai Disney Resort is currently holding a jobs fair in the city.Taobao agent It's the first in a series of events over the next few months to recruit staff for the resort.
Li Xiuqun currently works as a salesman, but he wants to join the show staff at the resort in Pudong. He says he wants to find a job that allows him to communicate with visitors, actors and actresses.
"I think I'm a happy person and I want to share happiness with others. It takes about an hour to get from my home to the resort if I take metro in the future, so that's acceptable. And I also want to do more work such as idea planning if I get promoted," Li said.
The resort is looking to fill positions ranging from guest services to maintenance. Some other applicants say their love of cartoons inspired them to attend the fair.
"I applied for the position of ticketing and greeting. I want this job because I love cartoons and visiting such resorts. What I am concerned about is how to deal with large crowds of visitors and the arrangement of work shifts," Hu said.
Resort managers say they will not only take into account the professional skills of applicants, but their passion to work with visitors as well.
"All of our cast will have an opportunity to actually interact with the guests. They actually provide a lot of useful information from a simple ask, where the bathroom is to actually entertaining them, like providing stories, giving them information about the rides, about the lands," Lara Tiam, vice president of Human Resources of SH Disney Resort, said.

Managers also say they will offer things like free travel to other Disneyland resorts to attract job seekers. Shanghai Disney Resort now has over 1,500 employees, and will recruit several thousand more before opening next spring. The resort is expected to attract 10 million visitors a year.China Ebay

没有评论:

发表评论