2015年11月4日星期三

Wholesale jerseys from china

The shipment took about two weeks and was free of charge. I didn't really trust it first. But I ended up pretty satisfied!wholesale jerseys
Now these guys really did their best to imitate this stuff. They even did the watermarks on the brand tags. They stitched the letters and numbers pretty neatly and the quality seems really ok. I am a slim 6"3 and a large fits me like it should. I do however think a large in the USA would be bigger.
Buying from the NBA store really isn't a good option when you live in the Netherlands. If I would live in the USA I would still prefer an authentic jersey for double the price. I hope I am allowed to post this! These jerseys were $28 a piece.
Front:
www.thaijersey.com
Back:
www.thaijersey.com
edit: I started a chat with the store owner http://www.thaijersey.com
edit3: can some mod from /r/nba please just tell me it's fine to post the link? permission
edit5: it's from 'Aimee Smith store': http://www.thaijersey.com and the jersey's I selected were from the 'Revolution 30 Basketball Jersey' section. I don't know if the service is as good if you are from the USA. And no guarantees that you get the same result!wholesale jerseys from china

没有评论:

发表评论